Custom 2x12 SS Guitar Cabinet
Big brother to the the 2x12 RS, the 2x12 SS guitar cabinet boasts a fuller, heavier tone due to the increased internal volume. Recommended for hard rock and metal or any application where a more pronounced low end is desired.
Overall dimensions including feet: 28"Wx26¾"Hx15"D.
We've tried many different brands and models of speakers over the years, these are the ones we feel sound the best in our cabinets. If you're looking for a speaker that is not listed, feel free to drop us a line. We may be able to accommodate you (additional fees may apply).
Loaded with our go-to speaker, the Celestion G12H-75 Creamback, the 2x12 SS comes to life. With its sweeter top end, nice upper mid-range bite, and huge tight lows it produces pure sonic bliss in this cabinet.
If you're looking for a thicker, darker tone then look no further than the Eminence Swamp Thang. An excellent choice for down-tuned and 7-string players. Sustain for days! Consider pairing the Swamp Thang with the Texas Heat in an X-pattern for added top end clarity.
If big, smooth tone is what you're after, the Celestion G12H-150 Redbacks are hard to beat. Try pairing these with Vintage 30's in an x-pattern to add some cutting mid-range.
Emperor 2x12 SS guitar speaker cabinets are hand built from 12mm marine grade Baltic Birch plywood with our proprietary internal framework for added stability. Each of our cabs feature full through dovetail joints throughout the body as well as the poplar hardwood face frame. This ensures maximum durability and superior resonant characteristics across the entire cabinet.
Please note: Actual color may vary from photo.
- Rear loaded
- Stamped aluminum nameplate
- Black powder coated steel hardware
- Locking quick-connect speaker terminal connectors
- High quality braided wiring harness
- Corrosion resistant fasteners
- Gasketed rear panel for a proper seal
- Rubber Feet
- Internal supports allow the baffle and back panel to resonate in phase, avoiding phase cancellation
- Closed back / fixed baffle design allows the speaker(s) to work more efficiently and produces a deep low end response
- All cabinets and amplifiers are made to order and are subject to a 12 - 16 week lead time (excluding In Stock products).
- Please note: Lead times are estimates only and may be more or less depending on our order volume.
- Flat rate ground shipping anywhere in the U.S. 48 unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping cost can be calculated on the CART page by clicking on ESTIMATE SHIPPING
- Local pickup is also available. You can simply select the PICKUP option during checkout.
- For orders that are shipped via freight service, you will receive an email with a tracking link when it is picked up by the carrier. For residential deliveries, the carrier will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. For commercial deliveries, the carrier will notify you on the date of delivery.
- All cabinets and amplifiers are shipped with insurance and signature required.
- We can also ship Internationally. If you are outside of the U.S. 48 states, please contact us with your: COUNTRY, CITY, POSTAL CODE, AND THE PRODUCT YOU ARE INTERESTED IN for a shipping quote to: email@example.com
- For International orders, all import taxes, duties, VAT, etc. are the responsibility of the buyer and are NOT included in the shipping cost.
- Orders to Canada and Mexico may be excluded from import taxes/duties due to the USMCA (NAFTA) agreement.
- 3/8 inch foam padding
- 600 denier polyester outer
- Soft tricote cloth inner
- Black with white embroidered Emperor logo.