-Overall Dimensions Including Feet: 28"Wx26¾"Hx15"D.
-Main Color: Red Mahogany
-Accent Color: Special Walnut
-Grill Cloth: Black/Gold
-Loaded with the Eminence Texas Heat/Swamp Thang combo
-300 Watts @ 16 ohms
-2 Parallel Inputs
Emperor loudspeaker enclosures are hand built from 12mm void-free Baltic birch plywood with an internal framework for added stability. Each of our speaker cabinets feature full-through dovetail joints throughout the body as well as the poplar hardwood face frame. This ensures maximum durability and an even resonance across the entire cabinet.
- Rear loaded
- Top quality stamped aluminum nameplate
- Black powder coated steel hardware
- Locking quick-connect speaker terminal connectors
- High quality braided wiring harness
- Gasketed rear panel for a proper seal
- Internal supports allow the baffle and back panel to resonate in phase, avoiding phase cancelation
- Closed back / fixed baffle design allows the speaker(s) to work more efficiently and produces a deep low end response